....when I wake up, the sun is shining brightly, and I sit down with a cup of coffee to sit and think and pray with no real agenda to attend to or schedule to be on. The house is quiet, Andy is still asleep and I have time to reflect and be still. This morning was not planned, we were supposed to be going to ski with friends at Vail, but I am so glad to have this time. I am reminded of how few weekend mornings I have had like this since moving out here and also reminded of why I love mornings, before the world has woken up and the busyness of the day has begun. It is also mornings like this that make me feel joyful for life and friends and family....Oh, it sounds like Andy has gotten up- it's time to get dressed and start the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment