Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas with the Gabberts

Since I had two weeks of vacation, I was able to fly home to Kentucky when the Glassicks flew home for the second week of my break. We were all sad that Andy couldn't come with me, but it was wonderful to go home and see my family. I hadn't seen my brother since June!! While home, we spent lots of time with our extended family getting together for dinners, walks, and just relaxing over coffee. It was wonderful to be home.

It was GREAT to see my little nephews Will-B and Phillip. They are so much fun to be with and I love that Will-B recognizes who I am!=) My aunt asked him if he liked being with Carolyn and I and his response was "I just love them."- I love him too!!
Mom and Carolyn relaxing at Aunt Francie's.
Eating lunch at one of our favorite spots in Lexington.
Mom and Dad
The whole Gabbert clan

I love this picture! Carolyn and Chip outside the good ol' McDonalds. My mom and I drove Carolyn half way to Padducah to meet Chip and his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment