Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My New Favorite Winter Sport!

I discovered my new favorite "winter sport" on Sunday when Andy, Parker, and I went snowshoeing at Estes Park. As a side note, Andy's youngest brother, Parker, stayed with us for awhile after Christmas because Andy pulled his wisdom teeth last week (the perk of having a brother who is a dentist=)) and he had to stay awhile after to make sure everything went ok. We really enjoyed having him here!

So back to snowshoeing... It was SO much fun!! I wasn't really sure what snowshoeing was all about, but I quickly figured out it's just hiking with special shoes -ha. I'm obviously new to living in a place that has a real winter=) But the views were gorgeous and the hike was so serene. We felt like we were hiking in Narnia. This is definitely my new favorite thing to do out here in the snow. I loved it!

Aren't they beautiful? Ah, I couldn't get over it!

Andy and Parker in the winter wonderland.

Me and Andy

1 comment:

  1. Matt and I have wanted to do this for years. Did you rent the shoes or buy?

    ReplyDelete