Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas with the Glassicks

Wow! How the time has flown these past couple of weeks. Two weeks ago Andy's family came out west to spend Christmas with us. It was so fun to see them and show the family around our new home in Colorado. We spent two days around Denver before heading up to Keystone for two nights. We skied at Keystone and Breckenridge and then came back to Denver to celebrate Christmas before everyone flew home. We packed a lot in to the trip and we were sad when the week had to come to an end. Here are some photos from the week!

On top of the mountain at Breckenridge.

Andy and Adam at the top of the bowls at Breckenridge. They were skiing all the blacks and double blacks while Andy's mom and I stuck to the blues=)At the Nuggets basketball game. Don't our seats look close the the court?!
We took Andy's family on a tour of the hospital where Andy is doing his residency. Here is a picture of Andy sitting at his desk in "the residents' room."
Andy and Adam working on the maze to get the $100 out. They both figured it out!
Then there is me trying to figure it out. Can you tell I'm having fun?!ha! I have no patience for those sort of games and gave up after 5 minutes of trying. I will save it for another day=)!Here are the paintings I did for Andy's family. The top two are for his brothers-based off of photos from their travels to Thailand. The two smaller one are for our niece and nephew.
Adam gave Andy stick on mustaches as one of his gifts. Here Andy is trying one on for size. Scary, huh?!
Then we all decided to join in. Here is the whole fam sporting mustaches. Just typical Christmas fun, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment