
When Andy was getting ready to board a plan today, I came home to find this! What inspired the nice surprise? I don't know- maybe it was prompted from a conversation that we had recently with some friends about the importance of pursuing one another in marriage or maybe it's because he knows I like flowers and saw a cheap bunch as he checked out at the grocery (I know they were cheap because Andy told me and said that he wouldn't be surprised if they died tonight!ha). But regardless of the motive, I was reminded of what
joy it can bring someone to display such a
little act of thoughtfulness. I was surprised at how excited I was to come home to a dying bunch of flowers, a red box movie, a bottle of wine, and a note written on the back of a grocery list!
If it is the little things that bring joy to others, how do I help to bring joy to the people around me?...
What a great guy. Do you think he feels bad about how much fun they are going to be having? I am pretty sure Matt was feeling a tad guilty. What movie?
ReplyDeleteI think your smile brings joy to everyone who sees it.
yay i love it. Hope you have a wonderful, rejuvenating weekend! Love you friend!
ReplyDeleteAnna
So sweet Pattie. I love it.
ReplyDelete