So I am a little behind in posting, but a couple of weekends ago Andy and I babysat Libby Hickman for the weekend. The Hickmans are good friends on many accounts- they, like us moved here from the South, I teach art to the oldest Hickman children, Stephanie is in my bible study, Pat is the associate pastor of our church etc, etc. Anyway, Andy was actually sick most of the weekend that we babysat so he went home on Saturday to our house to rest and sleep. However, Libby and I went by to visit and this is what ensued=). This picture were taken when Libby was 'vacuuming' Andy's face. I wish I had a picture of when she began playing 'slide' on him, but alas I was not quick on the draw with the camera so this must suffice.
And as a side note, Andy was willingly and happily allowing himself to be the target for her vacuum!
No comments:
Post a Comment