
I have now been in Denver for a mere two weeks. My weeks have been filled as I have tried my best to get us settled in our house before the busyness of the school year starts for me. However, today I reached a point where there were no longer "unpacking tasks" to occupy my full days and I woke up asking myself, "Mmm, What should I do today?"
So many times in the craziness of life, I long for days to ask myself this question, and here I was asking myself that today! I decided to take full advantage of this unique window of time and do something that I always want to do, but never have time to do and that is PAINT. I got my easel set up in the corner of our office room and dove right in. So far, the canvas is only a washed background of shades of blue, but I am hoping it will transform into a painting of white aspen trees. We'll see how it goes, but one thing is for sure, I am thankful to have the time to try it out.
Hey Pattie! Sounds like yall are doing great out in Denver! What beautiful scenery you have around you!! Definitely an inspiring backdrop to paint. As you probably guessed, it's not looking like it's going to work out for me to come out to Denver with Tim. I do hope we can all get together soon though. Somehow, someway. :)
ReplyDeletePattie! I love reading about the adventures you all have already had in Denver! It looks beautiful. So glad you're finding some time to paint in the midst of the move. Miss you--so glad you're married to Andy :)
ReplyDelete