Friday, September 3, 2010

Lambeth Wedding in Portland!

Andy and I got back on Monday from a trip to Portland to celebrate Ben and Megumi's wedding. Both Megumi and Ben are great friends from Andy's dental school days so it was wonderful to see them both and see all of our other dental school friends/wives who flew in for the weekend. It was also a great chance for Andy and I to see Portland. Portland was just as I imagined it- edgy, artsy, and beautiful. Some of the highlights were....


When Chris and Andrew brought a dozen doughnuts to our hotel room from the renowned Voodoo Doughnut shop in downtown Portland- a healthy start to our day!Finding lots of quirky details such as these eyes on the fire hydrantVisiting Powells Bookstore (the largest independently owned new and used bookstore in the world!)Celebrating Ben and Megumi's wedding! (I wish I had a better picture of Megumi- she looked beautiful)Watching Deena and Andrew break it down on the dance floorSeeing really fun friends. (Anne, I missed you!)And finishing the weekend with a wonderful breakfast downtown at a precious French bistro. I look like I need coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment