I opened our front door this morning to find this view!
Then I ran across the way to snap this picture of our house. Who is ready to come visit?!Today is the start of my fall break. Wahoo! The break comes at a great time and on top of that, I woke up to lots and lots of snow. I know that I posted about it snowing on my birthday awhile ago, but it was a flurry that melted right away. This is the first snow of the year that is sticking and it just keeps coming! The news said that it is the first official snow of "fall"- HA!! The fall?! I'm sorry, if it's snowing FEET of snow outside, that does not constitute as the fall. I think we are officially in the season of winter! I just got back from a trip to Starbucks for a warm treat and now I am going to plant myself next to the fire and relax for awhile=)...
Wow. Wow wow wow. I am pretty sure that won't happen at ALL here. Stay warm and dry!
ReplyDeleteI found you!! Thanks for having us over last night, have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete