Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye to the Blog

Well, it seems that the days of blogging are over. I have maxed out my web space with pictures and since I really only use the blog to put up pictures, a dilemma exists. I could pay for more web space and continue blogging or find a new way to add pictures. However, I am not sure that I am that dedicated to the cause to choose either option. Ha! So for now the blog is finished. Thank you everyone for reading over the past 2 1/2 years and check back in from time to time to see if I have figured out a way to keep the blog going:) Happy 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Pattie!!! That's what Facebook is for. Just embrace it and keep sharing your life with us. Not all of us get to live in Colorful Colorado.

    ReplyDelete