It is very hard to believe that summer is wrapping up and I start back to work on Wednesday! As always, my summer filled quickly and flew by! But this summer was especially unique because Andy had time off from work in July. The opportunity for us both to have a summer vacation was awesome and we decided to take full advantage of our mutual freedom from work by packing in lots of trips and visits with family.
In early July, Parker (Andy's brother) came out to visit us before going to work at a camp in Keystone. While he was here we did a lot of things so I have posted some of those pictures. We loved having him here! After he left, my family came out to visit for a week. It was the first time that my brother and dad had been to Denver so we filled the week with day trips and events in and around Denver. We also went to Vail, Colorado Springs, and Boulder while they were here. The week went by way too fast as always but it was great to be together! Finally, Andy and I decided last Monday to take a trip to the Grand Canyon! Soooo we packed our bags and camped for 5 nights in different National Parks in the southwest. It was incredible to explore Utah and Arizona. Here are the pictures from all of our travels and visits=)
This is just all so stunning! Looks like a great summer Pats; hope school gets off to a good start!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh these photos are amazing Pattie! The grand canyon has always been on my list, but I've never made all the way out there--I think I'm going to have to move it up a few places :). You guys look like you're doing so well! Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteSarah
Are you sure the "bear growl" wasn't Andy's stomach?
ReplyDeleteYou took some amazing photos. Take us with you next time.