Andy and I just got back from a trip to Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, and Jackson Hole. It was a great trip! The first night we camped in Shoshone, then we spent 2 nights in Yellowstone, and one in the Grand Tetons. It was amazing to see that part of the country and the wildlife we saw was incredible. Also, fortunately for us, the weather held out and we didnt' have lots of rain like the forecast had predicted! We also got to see one of my dear childhood friends in Jackson Hole as we were leaving to head back to Denver. It was truly an incredible trip! Here are some pictures of the week...
Matt can't stop laughing that you called it a "male elk".
ReplyDeleteYou got some great shots, I can't believe you saw that many bears. Looks like you guys had fun.
what a fun trip! loved seeing the photos, you got some great ones! have a GREAT time with your mom and sis!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics. I wish I could wear pants and long sleeves and be comfortable! This NC humidity and heat are killing me. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh, this looks awesome! So great you all got time together like this. America is amazing.
ReplyDelete