Monday, May 17, 2010

Pizza and Friends

Last night we had our supper club over for dinner to make pizza. We have been meeting since March and we are very proud of ourselves for putting a date on the calendar every month to get together! We have had a blast getting to know each other, and for most of us who have recently moved here, it has been great to have friends to explore this new city with! Since meeting, it has been instant "like"=) Here are some pictures from the evening...

The spread...and only some of the pizza. We slightly over estimated on how much dough we would need- oops!Sean, Andy, Hillary, Spencer, Curt, and Jerica
Hillary and JericaGuurl's got some 'tude. I wonder if baby DiLeo is going to be sassy?!! =)Sean's fake smileJerica, Lizzy, me, and HillaryI'm not sure what's happening here but I wanted to include it. Plus, I love how captivated Hillary is by her entertaining husband=)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I wish I was 8 years younger - would we be cool enough then?!?!?! And yes, I do believe baby Dileo is destined to have 'tude just like her mama :) So thankful God has given you each other!!!

    ReplyDelete