Sunday, April 18, 2010

First teeth cleaning by "Dr. Glassick"

Andy cleaned my teeth for the first time this weekend...monumental moment in the life of being married to a dentist=) We have said that he is going to do it for awhile, but weekdays and weekends get busy quickly and for whatever reason, there just hasn't been a good opportunity to let him work on my teeth until now.

The experience went well and it looks like I don't have any new cavities to fill. Wahoo! Andy said I was a high maintenance patient because I readily said "ouch" when something hurt, had to go to the bathroom before we started, and stopped to ask him about tools, or asked to see what he was doing. But, hey, it's always a gamble to work on family members right?! Let's hope he'll want to do it again!

In the chair "pre"cleaning


The operatory
The toolsGetting preppedReady to start cleaning

2 comments: